Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Date Picker
How to get data set for particular date range using Date Picker.
(09-30-2019, 12:12 PM)UmamaheswaraRao Wrote: How to get data set for particular date range using Date Picker.

Hi,
Please check attached files including both doc and bvzx in the zip format.
I have demonstrated detailed about the date picker with using apply button and without using the apply button.
Hope this will help you.

Attached Files
.docx   key point -Date picker.docx (Size: 205.12 KB / Downloads: 282)
.zip   bizviz.zip (Size: 14.34 KB / Downloads: 280)
Thanks Nishant for detailed steps. Also can you please let us know the steps to create a 'CONDITION' for date fields.

Also, Please find the attachment for more details which we are looking for.

Attached Files
.docx   CONDITION_Query.docx (Size: 50.7 KB / Downloads: 263)
(10-01-2019, 12:01 PM)UmamaheswaraRao Wrote: Thanks Nishant for detailed steps. Also can you please let us know the steps to create a 'CONDITION' for date fields.

Also, Please find the attachment for more details which we are looking for.

Uma, with the assumption that the data is coming from Database. 

This condition tab in the Dashboard Designer Data Connector is the filter parameters that we have to create in the Data Center - Data Set. Refer to the DataSetfrom&to_prameter screenshot.

To make the between condition work for the Excel data as a source, we need to use the apply Dataset filter SDK method in the connector. Refer to the Excelbetweenparameter screenshot. The sample file can be downloaded from the help page for reference.

Please let me know if this works.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks Mani for response.
I have tested this based on the latest comments which it is working fine now. We will do more testing on it and let you know if any queries / doubts.